background template

kamu yang comel tu! alahai comelnyew..follow la :3

28/02/2013

would you marry you??



If i met a person (myself) who had this list of characteristics, behaviors, and attitudes, would i marry her? .....

I was supposed to reflect on my current behavior and this is key : not the behavior or the character  I wish to posses in the future. The evaluation period is now - current, present and at this instant behavior!

I began pondering. This method is excellent! Hmm..would I marry me? Surprisingly, I found myself honestly saying, ''Maybe'' instead of ''Definitely'' or ''Of course!'' So,I then  asked myself what things should I do to help me to change my answer from a ''maybe'' to a definite ''yes''.And,so, I started creating another list...~

This method also great that I decided to use the same line of questioning myself for other things too.like :
would i take me as a friend?
would i trust a person like me?
would i love a person just like me?
would i student me?
would i daughter me?

I was quite amused by the answers I gave to each of my questions. The results confirmed that I am only a human with many weaknesses. - and I could definitely benefit from some behavioral changes. Definitely. I smiled while looking at the honest-to-goodness list about myself as I realized that this article was about change. Improving myself. Making the effort. Trnsformation. Alteration (:

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect. Ar-Ra'd [13:11]

To any of you that chooses to press forward, or to follow behind, Every soul will be held in pledge for its deeds. Al-Mudadaththir [74:37-38]

-life is an open secret-

No comments:

Post a Comment